We closed on The Waffle House earlier this week…
I completely forgot to take pictures before rehab started, but I was able to grab some old photos used by the prior listing agent on the MLS. They’re not great, but should give a basic idea of the style and condition:
I’ll post the estimated budget numbers in my next post, but in general, we’re looking to keep costs on this project down as far as possible — despite a full cosmetic rehab and decent amount of termite damage repair — and we hope to have it on the market within 2 weeks.
The big potential hold-up will be cabinets, as our cabinet supplier is going through a bit of a transition these days (they just got purchased by a Chinese manufacture) and production is slow for new cabinet orders. Normally, we get cabinets in about 7 days, which would allow us to hit our schedule, but we’re now being told it could be up to 2 weeks before they’re in, causing a possible major slip in schedule.