It’s time for some more rehab pictures of The Poor House…
The project is about 90% complete after 6 weeks. While the goal was to have it done right around now, we’ve gotten a lot of rain over the past few weeks, so the exterior renovations have been held up a bit.
Basically, on the exterior, we have replaced the roof, replaced all the siding, replaced most of the soffit/fascia, removed some dead trees, rebuilt the front and back decks, and replaced the garage doors. All that’s left is exterior paint and installation of the new gutters.
On the interior, most of the work is completed, with the exception of the finishing details — appliances, new switches/outlets/registers, duct cleaning, paint touch-up, and some final trim work.
Between opening up the kitchen, expanding and finishing the basement, and building a large back deck, this house should be tremendously appealing to our buyer market.
I’m hoping to be completed, staged and ready to go on the market by next weekend…here are some before and after pictures of some of the major work that was completed:
FRONT – BEFORE & AFTER
FRONT DECK – BEFORE & AFTER
KITCHEN – BEFORE & AFTER
BASEMENT – BEFORE & AFTER
BACK DECK – BEFORE & AFTER