Flip This REO! eBook
I don’t generally promote other people’s products on this site, for one very good reason — most of the products I’ve seen from other “gurus” are complete crap. Not only would I not endorse those products, I don’t want my name or my reputation associated with them.
In fact, if you’ve been following my site for the past 18 months, you’ll know that as of yet, I’ve NEVER recommended a single outside product to my readers.
But, every once in a while, though, I find someone selling real estate learning materials that are reasonably priced and tremendously valuable. When that happens, I’m happy to promote them here on the site.
Such is the case with the Flip This REO! eBook that teaches all the basics (and some advanced stuff) of wholesaling REOs.
It was written by an investing colleague of mine — Stephani Davis — who wholesales REOs for a living in Tampa, FL. Let me explain why I’m willing to recommend this book to my readers who are interested in getting into wholesaling, and specifically are interested in wholesaling REOs:
- Stephani Is Really Doing It: Most so-called experts who peddling seminars and systems aren’t in the real estate business; they’re in the “guru” business. They know how to sell products, but they generally don’t know how to buy and sell real estate. Stephani was a bartender three years ago who taught herself the business of wholesaling, and after a year of struggling and refining her techniques has built a full-time business doing it. She makes very little money selling her eBook…and makes most of her money actually investing.
- REOs Are Different: For those people who just want to wholesale properties purchased from private sellers, I would say that you don’t really need a book on the topic. Sure, a good book on marketing, negotiating, etc, would be useful, but wholesaling regular properties is pretty straight-forward. Wholesaling REOs is more complicated, as the sellers (banks) would prefer you not to wholesale their properties…so they make it a bit more difficult.
- I’ve Learned From The Book: If I thought it was just as easy to learn how to wholesale REOs on your own, I’d be the first to tell you. I’m not a fan of paying for learning materials if you don’t have to. But, despite the fact that I specialize in buying REO properties, when I first read Steph’s Flip This REO! eBook, I learned a whole lot of things about investing in REO properties that I never knew. I was both surprised and impressed.
- There’s a Money-Back Guarantee: I would never recommend any product that didn’t promise a refund if you weren’t satisfied. While I think the eBook is fantastic, if you buy it and disagree, you can return it. That’s the way it should be.
- I Earn A Commission: If you read my blog regularly, you know that I don’t spend a dozen hours a week writing this for the purpose of making money. But, for the sake of full disclosure, let me tell you that if you click on the link above or below to be taken to the eBook, and then purchase it, I will get a commission. That said, there are a LOT of products that I could try to sell you that would generate a LOT more money in commissions, but I’m not willing to sell out for quick cash. I’m promoting this product because it’s good, and in my opinion, worth every penny it costs (and more).
So, if you’re interested in learning how to wholesale REO properties, check out Steph’s eBook: